QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ABOUT EVOCATIVE LEADERSHIP MASTERY™ PROGRAM:
1. What does evocative leadership mean?
Evocative is a word that denotes “A Call.” To evoke is to call forward the highest skill, talent or gift of expertise from those within your sphere of influence, including yourself, with the inherent recognition that together we can create anything. Activating the skills learned in Evocative Leadership Mastery™ leads us into an evolving model that calls forth all members of a team or group to contribute their most brilliant and needed collective capabilities as we face shift and change.
2. What is the philosophy behind your program?
The distinctive philosophy and orientation towards developing leaders is grounded in:
- Ancient Earth Wisdom Teachings
- A foundational framework for approaching high-impact decisions
- Experiential learning based upon understanding, embodying and applying highly conscious competencies associated with our innate human intelligences
- A holistic understanding of self, team, organization, community and world that reflects the inherent responsibility we each have to care for the whole, at whatever scale is needed
- The value and effectiveness of increasing leadership capacities through development of a personal practice of evoking a high level of awareness, balance and potential in oneself. Participants are encouraged throughout the training to use themselves as instruments to evoke the best in the people they live and work with
- Deepening and applying the training through working intensively with the group’s on-line learning community
3. What does “intelligence” mean in this context?
In the Evocative Leadership Mastery™ journey, we re-awaken the eight intrinsic intelligences of humans: Creation, Perceptual, Emotional, Pathfinding, Sustaining, Predictive, Decisive and Energia. We evoke every person’s capacity to call forward each of these vital and pivotal understandings that illuminate the unlimited resource within and around each of us.
4. What will I be expected to do to successfully complete this program?
- Attend the Entry Portal session followed by all four training sessions and the Exit Portal session
- Actively engage with the learning community using various technology
- Participate in teleconference calls with your learning team in between sessions
- Practice and embody concepts and skills in home, work and community life
- Complete All written reports describing the integration of skills and concepts
- Successfully demonstrate competencies
5. What are the outcomes of this training?
Evocative Leadership Mastery™ creates breakthrough experiences, uncovers invaluable insights and develops mastery-level skills and capacities for building shared understanding across diverse groups followed by authentic action. Throughout this training, participants learn that effectively evoking and focusing the wisdom of all people creates new pathways to positive results.